Pages

Saturday, February 11, 2017

2017 Reading Challenge

During the snow storm we had a few days ago I went on a reading binge and read a load of trade paperbacks and finished a manga. When I went on my Good Reads to scan them in I realized I hadn't set a 2017 reading goal yet.  Last year I did a free for all, including all the books I read.  But this year I think I'll narrow it down to only graphic books.  Trade paperback, graphic novels, and manga!
I'm at 6 out of 100 right now.


Trade paperbacks:
1. Jonsey 
2. Curb Stomp 
3. Paper Girls 2 
4.Catwoman (the new 52)
5. Grindhouse: Doors Open At Midnight double feature including Bee Vixens from Mars and Prison Ship


Manga
6. Princess Jellyfish

I enjoyed Princess Jellyfish so much, I can't wait to get the second one!

I'm documenting them as I go on my Good Reads and on my Instagram and will probably list them in bundles here every week or so, depending on how much reading I can get done.

Have a great day!

Read a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment